Today, I want to present results I got by combining two methods that I used before. The first method is described here and here; the second method is based on SplitsTree that I also used here and here.
I used all R1a1a individuals with STR111 data from the R1a1a and Subclades Project at FTDNA, a total of 203 individuals (and lots of people with unknown SNP status). The two methods don't use any SNP information, so the clusters are enterily based on STR values and the mutation rate of each STR.
Here is the network as a high resolution jpg.
To better see "what is what" I annotate each ID with the proposed group used in the R1a1a and Subclades Project at FTDNA, and I used the same colors for the subclades as in this figure from FTDNA.
Here is the color-coded network as a high resolution jpg image.