The current scientific database (Genbank) has 28 fully sequenced U7's, presented here (using CLUSTALW)
The same U7 mtDNA data in a Phylogram:
The same U7 mtDNA data in a Cladogram:
The same U7 mtDNA data in ClusterNetwork:
The same U7 mtDNA data in ConvexHull:
So, let's see where we can find U7 individuals with these Middle Eastern mutations.
The FTDNA U7 Haplogroup Project has 69 individuals with mtDNA haplogroup U7
1. G143A was found in one individual from Turkey (184281). This individual also has the T146C and the T16126C mutation. This combination was also seen in HM852791(Azeri 17) and HM852823(Iranian 26), however, with an additional T195C mutation, which is lacking in the Turkish individual. FTDNA labeled this individual as U7a4.
2. The individuals N68725 [Russia, Konakovo (Tver region)] and 130444 [Leah Tatlock 1824-1887 North Carolina] have the T16126C and C16148T, and the T195C mutation. FTDNA labeled these individuals as U7a4 as well.
3. The individual 161466 (Circassian of Northern Caucasus Mtns) has all the private mutations that only occurred in HM852853(Turk187) Schoenberg. They are identical based on the currently tested mutations. FTDNA labeled the individual 161466 as U7a.
4. The individuals N96539 [ Punjabi (Lahore)], N12921 (India) and N12396 (Nicolosi, Dagata, Italy) have the same T16093C that was described in AY714004(India), Palanichamy. The same mutation was also seen in the Assyrian 62118 (Jacob) from the Assyrian Heritage DNA Project.
5. A lot individuals from all over the world seem to have the C151T mutation. This includes the individuals named above and a lot of more:
130441 ( Hudie Moschel b.c. 1820 Zalipie, Ukraine; U7a),
94738 Tillekeratne (unknown European origin; U7),
N31946 (Francesca Borg ab. 1872-1940, Malta),
N62232 (need earliest known maternal ancestor info),
189085 (Manglaben Thaker d.1980, India), 138807 ( Unknown),
156252 (need earliest known maternal ancestor info; U7a),
94467 (Cyrla Moskowicz, Poland),
N34983 (Johanna Greenwald, b 1846, Bielefeld, Germany),
136319 (Liza Shafran, born Bobryisk, Belarus in 1941),
N44575 (Bella Glezer, Belarus),
59953 (Fredia Elias, b.c.1824, Kepno, Kaliz, Poland)
51408 (Roschen Cohen, Hamburg, Germany, late 1700's)
C151T can be found in the Middle East, South India and Europe.
The FTDNA Finland DNA project has 3 individuals with mtDNA haplogroup U7
N28814 Finland, Hailuoto
E11886 Margaretha Pehrsdt Koivu, 1671-1766, Haapavesi
75837 Susanna Henrikintytär,1696-1785,Kalajoki,Finland
All three have the Finnish specific A16166- deletion. The individuals E11886 and 75837 have additional information about HVR2 mutations and both show the Finnish specific 291.1A mutation, just like the GenBank data of GQ176284 and AY339548 from Finland. None of them has the U7 Middle Eastern mutations.
The FTDNA Scottich DNA project has one individual with mtDNA haplogroup U7
|199889||Douglas||Lettie Jane Ward, 1898-1991|