Today, I am presenting a quite big Excel file (93 MB) that I generated to calculate genetic distances, biogeographical ancestry, and Oracle.
The file can be found in KurdishDNA.blogspot.com Data Sink.
Here is the direct link.
How to use it:
1. Open file in Excel; enable Macro.
2. Go to sheet "Paste here!" and add your Globe13 component values in cells B2 - N2.
3. Go to "Tools", then "Macro", then run Macro "Sort".
4. You are done. The results appear on sheet "Paste here!". Based on your computer the calculations can take up to one minute.
Example: results for Kurd_D
1. Top100 matches for Kurd_D (all samples)
The calculated latitude and longitude numbers can be directly pasted into maps.google.com
Previously, I used this Excel file to generate some phylogenetic trees and a map.